My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

24 week Belly Pictures

12:13:00 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 3 Comments »

Okay so I'm almost 26 weeks, which makes these pictures a little late. But I've been fighting with my camera and my laptop (apparently they still aren't on speaking terms - I don't know why) so now is when they are getting posted. :) lol


You can't really see my belly in this picture but I just love it!





A more recent belly bump with Elliott Richard. He just loves my belly! When he saw us taking belly pictures, he had to get involved.

I love how we are looking at each other while holding Tiny within my belly.

And here's the actual belly picture for the 24th week. :)

I'm not sure it does justice to the size of my belly. Of course, it feels much larger to me than it seems to appear to everyone else.

3 Comments:

Jen said...

Wow, you look great! I love the picture of you and Elliott Richard. They are so sweet!

Nicole said...

Man your tummy looks HUGE :D ;) na not really, but you can tell Tiny is getting bigger!!! I love the two of you and ER. He really is a cute kid :)

Barbie said...

Cute top! Someone has great taste, tee, hee.
love, mom

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!