My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Bed Rest ~ Day 61 Just Keep Swimming...

11:46:00 AM Posted In , , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
I've been buried in card making supplies since yesterday afternoon. I'm finding it very therapeutic and distracting. The only problems I'm having is that I like my cards simple but I feel like they are too simple. Nevermind the fact that I'm running out of supplies already! lol I've added two new sets and I've got 4 sets of gift tags to list as soon as I have ribbon/sting to complete them with.

Elliott Richard has discovered a few new loves lately. He's really into "fisses" (fish). Most days he'll watch "Finding Nemo" over and over and over again. For Easter Grandma W gave him a set of 4 different books with the "Finding Nemo" theme. He's been asking us to read them to him and then gets all excited when he sees the "fisses". It's really cute. :) Then while Rob was taking pictures of my cards yesterday, Elliott Richard discovered the camera that Nikky had sent me. He's hooked! I'm going to post a few of his pictures in a bit. It's so cute to watch him taking pictures with the camera on the tripod. He moves it up and down and spins it to see different parts of the room. He's very careful about what he takes pictures of too. :) The only problem is that now he tries to sneak the camera off the dinning room table so he can take more pictures. lol

Tiny has been an active little squirt lately. I tried to catch it on video yesterday but of course, being my child he stopped the second I had the video rolling. I stopped recording and away we went! Between Elliott Richard and Tiny, we are in for some serious trouble. lol

61 down ~ 74 to go

1 Comments:

Nicole said...

well I'm glad to see that the camera is getting used by another 'amateur photographer' ;)!!! Tell him I said it's good to be picky about what you take pictures of... he's getting lots of practice for when Tiny arrives!

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!