My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Bed Rest ~ Day 68 Drama Drama Drama

10:59:00 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
So I've been MIA for a few days. I didn't realize I hadn't posted anything since Tuesday! Although I really couldn't post because my notebook had died a month ago and it's taken Rob the past few days to get it revived. Now I'm back and ready to rock! :) lol

Rob was kind enough to allow me to sleep in this morning. Although I should have known what kind of day it was going to be when I was woken up by toys falling down the attic stairs. *sigh* I think I was awake a grand total of maybe a half an hour before the drama officially began. I was in the kitchen making my Poptarts (the breakfast of champions, I know lol) when I heard Gavin screaming his head off. It sounded as if he had hurt himself so I ran from the kitchen, scooped Elliott Richard up on the way and ran upstairs. (Word of warning: when your back is already messed up and your' carrying an additional 30+lbs on your front, scooping and running is a horrible idea and generally does more damage to your back. Just so you know.) We got up there to find that it was just Gavin melting down because Rob had commented on the fact that his room wasn't clean. Have I mentioned how much I love my life? *sigh*

68 down ~ 67 to go (half-way through bed rest Hell)

0 Comments:

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!