My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Blech!

5:36:00 PM Posted In , , Edit This 3 Comments »
I've been feeling really crappy today. I don't think I'm getting sick. It's just pregnancy ickies. I woke up this morning to find Tiny out of my ribs and dropped! (Ack!) I'm praying that he's just practicing and will pop back out. It is too early for him to even think of making an appearance!

My morning sickness has been rearing it's ugly head for the past few days. I've been taking my Phenergan but it's only taking the edge off. What really stinks is that I'm starving but when I eat absolutely nothing sits right. Which is just cruel and unfair for a pregnant woman!

I've been feeling a little better contraction wise over the past few days. Still having them but nowhere near as bad as they have been. Today they are back with avengance! Right now they are 10 minutes apart consistantly. My back is killing me with them too.

I refuse to have this baby now! I've got a shower in 8 days darn it! *stomps foot* (at least I would stomp my foot if I weren't laying down to try and stop this mess) Plus I had decided he was going to be full term (even if that's just 37 weeks) so that Rob and I wouldn't have to deal with the nursing over bottle issue again. *sigh*

I wonder what it's like to have a "textbook" pregnancy. *double sigh*

3 Comments:

Jen said...

I'm so sorry that you are feeling bad. Hopefully, you will wake up tomorrow after a good nights sleep to find Tiny back up where he is supposed to be. Keep your chin up. There are alot of people telling Tiny to stay put in his Mommy's tummy for at least 6 more weeks!

Anonymous said...

Normal pregnancies are for wimps. You're super woman and that's why you get to tackle all these challenges. It's not everyone that can do bedrest with two kids and a rotting wall. Hang in there.
susanb573

Julie said...

What's a "textbook pregnancy" anyway!? ;0 I don't know anyone that's had one. Hope you feel better soon! Baby O's head is way up in my ribcage and his feet are dangling on my cervix - fun times.

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!