My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Yay! I got tagged! :)

9:37:00 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 3 Comments »
I never get tagged! I always end up just swiping these things and doing them anyway but no one ever actually picks me. Apple picked me! Apple picked me! :) Yes, I'm pregnant on bed rest and the little things make my day. lol Now on to the questions! :)

What I was doing ten years ago: Let's see...ten years ago would have been Friday, May 8, 1998. (Yes, I went back to see what day it actually fell on. lol) So I was still a senior in high school with 28 days (give or take) to graduation. Odds are I was in school finishing up those last few assignments. Oh and I believe that I was deciding during school that day that I would in fact go to my Senior Prom completely stag. I went by myself. Not with a group of single friends. Just me. And I had the absolute best time of my life. My dress was borrowed from my cousin Maddy and I was hot! Or so all my guy friends said. I had a lot of fun that day. Ah...good times. Good times. :)

Five things on my to-do list: "Bake a baby". Take potty breaks. Eat. Take my medications/get my injections. Make some cards.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I would buy a new house. Pay off my parents' house/buy them a new one. Pay off Rob's parents' house. Set up college funds for the boys. Donate to March of Dimes, Domestic Violence Shelter and Autism Speaks. Donate a large sum to Gavin's school. Pay off our bills. Go on a family friendly cruise. Spend some on Rob and the boys - fun stuff. Build a little "playhouse" sized place for me to create in and stock it with everything I could ever possibly want/need. I think that about covers it for now.

Three bad habits: Pop. Fast food. No exercise (even when I'm not on bed rest).

Five places I've lived: Um...there was a street in my hometown. A different street in my hometown. A third different street in my hometown. An apt in Hell. And my current home. (Sadly, I've only lived in two cities my entire life. Home and Hell. I prefer Home.)

Five jobs I've had: Mother. Wife. Sister. Daughter. Friend. (That's probably not what they meant but oh well. Those are the most important jobs I'll ever have. Period. But if you must have the standard answer here you are: Fuddruckers (bussing tables), Office Max (cashier), Staples (cashier/customer service/copy center), HH Gregg (cashier/customer service), Stark State College (Administrative Assistant to the Dean of Continuing Education) exciting huh?)

Tagged: Nikky, Julie, Slade, Jen, Merrilee

3 Comments:

Raelyn said...

Fun! Still reading just not commenting much these days. Hope all is well.

Nicole said...

Thanks Jack--- ;)

Julie said...

OMG when I read you were still in high school '98 I suddenly felt sooooo old! I graduated HS in '89. LOL. What does tagged mean? (I'm so lame, I know)

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!