My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

9:00pm W June 25, 2008

9:06:00 PM Posted In , , , , Edit This 4 Comments »
Doctor (not Dr. D) just came in and checked me. I'm still dilated 4cm but now I'm 80% effaced. So we are making some progress. She said she isn't worried b/c this is my pattern...stall then jump to 10cm. Other than that, nothing much has changed. Tiny is tolerating labor really well. And the general concensus is that he should be fine and we should be able to avoid the NICU.

That's my prayer request: no NICU.

I'll update or have Rob update as needed. Although *the* update make take a while. ;) lol

4 Comments:

Slade said...

yay! I'm praying for you!

Slade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abmorelli said...

As you know, Hayden was a 36 weeker and avoided the NICU, I am hoping and praying for the same for you.

Raelyn said...

Just said a prayer for you and the baby!!! Can't wait!

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!