My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Update....eventually

11:06:00 AM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I need to write up my own update. I know this. I keep trying. The fact of the matter is that I'm so exhausted, I'm lucky to function at all. My morning (all-day) sickness has returned and the phenergan isn't touching it. Although eventually it does knock me out for a few hours. So I guess I'm getting away from it that way. As soon as I can find 15 mins to myself in this mad-house, I swear I'll post an update. For now, know that we are surviving...for the moment.

0 Comments:

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!