My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Come on Jr!

11:55:00 AM Posted In , Edit This 4 Comments »
My nearest and dearest Nikky is currently at the doctor's office. She will be 39 weeks pregnant with her first later this week. She is *very* uncomfortable and looking for an end to come soon. I know she's really anxious to meet Jr and see him. Not to mention be able to "sleep" without loads of pain. (Sssshhhh...we won't tell her about how sleep is a thing of the past once Jr is here. lol)

So if you're so inclined and you have a moment or two...please pray that Jr gets, understands and follows his eviction notice.

4 Comments:

Julie said...

no kidding about the sleep being a thing of the past. never thought I'd ever say I'll take some bed rest instructions after having bed rest lifted LOL - but right now, I could use some doctor ordered bed rest LOL.

Nicole said...

He'll be here tomorrow - come hell or high water!!!! :D We are supposed to be at the hospital at 1030am cdt, and scheduled to wheel into surgery at 1230pm!!!! Just wait for the drugged text messages to start!!! LOL

Nicole said...

He's HERE!!! :D

Della said...

Thanks for writing this.

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!