My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

To my darling husband

3:55:00 AM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »
I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for everything. Everything that I brought into this. Everything that I've done to make matters worse. Just...everything.

I'm sorry that I can't be more. I'm sorry that I can't find a way out of this. I'm sorry we're stuck. I'm so sorry.

I wish I had the words to say. The answer. The magic key or golden ticket to make it all better. I don't.

I'm sorry.

You deserve so much more than this. More than this drama. More than the stress and heartache. You deserve the world. I only wish I had it to give to you.

I love you. And I'm sorry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz, we love you just the way you are. You and Rob make such a good team together. You fit in so well with our family. Without you, we would never have known Gavin. Even with all his problems, he has blessed our family. Without you, Rob would not be the father to the other two miracles, Elliott and Emmett. Together you create beautiful children for us to love. We may not understand everything now, but God does have great plans for your family. A "normal" family life you may not have, but we are greatful you and Rob are together. You two work together so well. We love you Liz and Rob very much.

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!