My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

6 weeks old

10:07:00 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 2 Comments »

What Tiny's up to this week: Has your baby smiled at you yet? If not, he will soon. At 6 weeks, about half of all babies can recognize their parents, and many of those babies are so delighted that they welcome Mom or Dad with an excited, gurgly grin. This is one of the first signs that your baby is developing an ability to socialize.In fact, it's called a "social smile," and it's one of the more emotionally gratifying milestones you'll see your baby reach.

Well, here we are working our way through Week 6 already. I can't believe my Tiny has been here for a month and a half already. Already it's harder to remember life before Emmett John. The memories of labor and delivery are fading fast too. (Memories or not, we will *not* be having any repeat performances. Ever. lol) We had our first smile in Week 5. I can't wait to see the next big milestone.

2 Comments:

Barbie said...

Major cheekage!

ghandarva said...

hi!
my bubz is approx 2 weeks younger than yours, hope all is well - I know what you mean re: never again! but it's tricky when I know we want to have one more...adoption sounds good!

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!