My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

1st trip to the park

5:07:00 PM Posted In , , , , , , , , Edit This 3 Comments »
After we picked Gavin up from school today Rob and I took the boys to the park. We had a blast! (I've never been so hot in my entire life!) Then on the way home we stopped at a local Rootbeer stand for some homemade rootbeer. Yum!
Sleeping Tiny...you'd never know he could bring a grown woman to her knees on a nightly basis.
This is Gavin's "cool wink"...so he says. lol Eat your heart out girls! ;)
I just love, love, LOVE this picture of Elliott Richard!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Days like this you will treasure for ever. Happy anniversary to
the two of you!!!!!! Mom G.

Nicole said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time at the park!!! And it looks like Gavin had a good time too - that's AWESOME! Tiny looks like he's joined Jr in the MOOSE club ;)

Slade said...

LOVE the pics!!!

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!