My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Health issues about to be discussed...you've been warned...

11:22:00 PM Posted In , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I won't go into details (you can email me if you know me and would really like them) but I've been having some health issues as of late. I had a doctors appointment today to try and find the cause...here's what we found, what we didn't find and what the plan is.

What we found:
  • I'm slighly anemic.
  • A whole bunch of cysts.

What we DIDN'T find:

  • The cause of my health issues.

The plan:

  • I have 2 weeks for my body to straighten itself out. If it does not, I will
    have minor outpatient surgery in 14-ish days.

Yeah, so today has sucked.

0 Comments:

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!