My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Interesting...

10:02:00 AM Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »
Ok so I have my list of blogs that I read. Some I love. Some I like. Some I'm fascinated by in a train-wreck sort of way. Each of them holds a special place in my heart. Now some of them are super popular, like Confessions of a CF Husband. Some of them are rather obscure. What I am intrigued by is the fact that I find them all in a different manner (some I find through other blogs, some through Google Alerts I have set up, some just random searches or by following a comment) yet they all seem to be in this little circle of blogs. If you look at their favorite blogs, most of them list each other. Not that this is life-altering news or anything. Just something I find interesting...lol.

2 Comments:

Katrina said...

Same here! Isn't it funny? I think blogger land is more connected than anyone realizes.

MilePost13 said...

Thank you!

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!