My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

It's been a while...

5:29:00 PM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
I haven't done a "Blogs of Note" post in a long while so I guess I'm long over-due. I found a bunch of blogs the other day and bookmarked them so I could view them later. Today I've been working my way through some of them. Here are some of my new favorite blogs...

mckmama ~ MckMama's blog is among those newly discovered blogs. I've been reading the new posts and only just begun to read her blog from the beginning, however, I love it. So far, this is my favorite post. She's currently pregnant with "MckMuffin" and things are getting pretty complicated. I love the nicknames for her kids. I love her home with art hung everywhere. I love her stories and how she posts "Big Mac's" vocab translator every once in a while (something I plan to steal for Elliott Richard).

Lindsey ~ I first discovered Lindsey's blog through Viigo (which I highly recommend but that's another post). Now I read her on my phone, my laptop, Rob's desktop. I just love her honesty and sense of humor.She just kills me. lol (I may actually steal some of her weekly blog ideas too. After tweaking them of course.)

These ladies are just sheer genius and I *heart* their blogs. Now, I highly recommend that you go check them out. Go on. Off you go...

1 Comments:

Katrina said...

Hey Lizze, I just wanted to let you know I sent a little package today. I know I would send it like a month ago at least! haha (and I know I didnt have to.... but I wanted to) Hope it gets there soon! =)

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!