My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Not Me Monday

7:00:00 AM Posted In , Edit This 3 Comments »
Let's see...this week...

I did not...sit in a court room trying to figure out what I saw all those years ago. Because that would be a waste of energy since I can't go back and correct the issue.

I did not...tell the twins that there's a chinese restaurant with their names on it. Because I love my Siamese twin kittens and Chinese restaurants really do not serve cat - seriously, they don't.

I did not...ask the boys if they had ever heard of gypsies.

I also did not...ask my neighbor if she knew of any gypsies passing through town. Because that would be mean and generally not good parenting.

I did not...sob because Emmett John was sick and screaming in my ear, Elliott Richard hadn't made it to bed yet (and it was almost an hour past bed time), I had a migraine and was in the middle of a fibro flare - all while Rob was at his aunt and uncle's.

I also did not...sob partly because I was so overwhelmed and also so jealous that he was there and I was here.

I did not...start working on this week's "Not Me Monday" 7 days ahead of time and set it up to post next week so as not to overlap them. Because that would make it official that I am a sad woman with no life of my own to speak of.

3 Comments:

Lola said...

HA gypsies! In my case my mother always said she'd sell me to the tinkers (irish version of gypsies) .. well I made this threat to Hallie one day and of course had to explain what Tinkers were. A bunch of us were out to dinner recently and John said "oh lord, look at the fekin tinkers over there" Hallie heard dropped and was a perfect angel the entire night.

Weeksie50 said...

Oh, I am sorry you have had sick boys..

Jennifer said...

Hope the sick ones get better!! And I haven't been about to go crazy because my other (not better..he he) half went to the deer camp yesterday and stay until tommorow. And I wasn't VERY excited that he called to ask what the percent chance of rain was for tommorow and I said 80 and he said "I'm coming home"!!

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!