My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

What I've Learned

12:54:00 PM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »
Do y'all have any idea how many products have milk, caisin, whey or soy in them?! It's insane!

Vegetable Oil - Soy (in fact it's mostly soy - where are the rest of vegetables?)
McDonald's French Fries - milk (not sure where or why there's milk in fries)
Wendy's Chicken Nuggets - milk
Ramen Noodles - soy
M&M's - milk
Tortillas - soy
Pam Cooking Spray - soy
Pizza Hut Pizza - milk in the sauce and the dough

That's just to name a few. It's making it difficult to find stuff to eat. Here's what I've found so far:

I Can Eat:
  • Steak
  • Chicken Breasts
  • Salami
  • Peanut Butter
  • Fruit
  • Veggies
  • Eggs
  • Rice milk & rice milk products

I haven't had a chance to get any rice milk products so I'm not sure what they taste like. I just hope the ice cream is good. And can I just say that a huge piece of chocolate cake or an ice cream sundae or a pizza with extra cheese have never sounded so good in my entire life!

1 Comments:

Tressa said...

Let me know if you need any tips or food ideas! You know where you can find me.

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!