My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

1:11:00 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Mommy: Elliott Richard, I love you this much! {with my arms open wide enough to touch behind my back}
Elliott Richard: Mommy, I love you big!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

smelly fart = poop
poop = smelly farts
kickers = stickers
super helper = "I'm about to get into trouble under the guise of helping another."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

{I overheard this conversation between Daddy and Elliott Richard during a diaper change the other day.}
Daddy: Elliott Richard, that is a gross and super stinky poop.
Elliott Richard: I see it!
Daddy: No, you don't need to see it.
Elliott Richard: Oh come on! It be fun!

0 Comments:

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!