My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

A Little Bit of Elliott Richard Randomness

8:27:00 PM Posted In , , , , , , Edit This 2 Comments »

Just a silly little 3 year old boy with his shirt stuck on his head. It's a little blurry because he was giggling so hard he couldn't sit still for the picture. :)

Elliott Richard with my cousin, Olivia's puppy (she's full grown dog by now) Lilah. It was actually seeing him with Lilah that sparked the idea of "maybe we should get a dog" in me.

Daddy with his Spidey. He wore that suit for about 2.5 seconds just long enough to snap a picture before he took it off. :)

Daddy and Elliott Richard

Yes, Elliott Richard is laying on Rob's head. Although I'm *pretty sure* he wasn't asleep at the time...just being a silly kid. :)

This is Elliott Richard's first ride in one of those rides at the mall. He's always been fascinated by them but everytime we've offered a ride he's played it cool and walked off. So blurry or not I had to catch a picture of him on this one...in case he never rides again. lol

2 Comments:

Nicole said...

in the second to last one... is he sleeping on Rob's head?! LOL!! He's such a cutie!

Amanda said...

Lizze- When I first glanced at the picture of Elliott Richard in the office chair with the puppy, I thought he was sitting in front of an underwear mannequin. I'm tired, need sleep.

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!