My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Ouch

7:14:00 PM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »
I hate needles. Okay, hate is a strong word but truly it isn't a strong enough word. Phobic is really a better word. Terrified. Horrified. And now I think I have a cavity, which as we all know is likely to require shots to numb me up. The dentist makes me nervous enough on its own but when you throw in the whole cavity, needles, drilling parts...ick ick ick. My brother-in-law John sees a dentist who uses sedation if necessary so I'll be calling her tomorrow.

Yippee?

1 Comments:

BoufMom9 said...

UGH! Me too! I have a horrible phobia of needles....
Hope you get it taken care of and your tooth feels better.

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!