My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Six Word Saturday #4

9:32:00 AM Posted In , , Edit This 13 Comments »

It's my birthday, here comes drama.





I know it sounds dramatic but it's true. There seems to be some sort of "bad luck birthday fairy" that follows me around every year. Every year it finds new and exciting ways to make my birthday a drama filled mess. So far (and I've only been awake for like 45 minutes) things are going okay. So I have hope that maybe this year will be different, although a few things have already taken place that point to the fact that this year will be like every other year.


Photobucket

13 Comments:

Call Me Cate said...

Happy birthday!!! I know what you mean, though. Let's cross our fingers that this year is good to you.

Thanks for playing!

monica said...

Happy birthday! I hope today turns out to be a wonderful day and no drama! Stopping in from 6 words! Happy Saturday!

Barkley's Mommy said...

Awww... I hope your birthday ends up better than it started, and that you have a truly wonderful year! ~~~Anne

Pyzahn said...

Lizze...some advice from experience, don't expect drama. Your day is just meeting your expectations.

Celebrate. Eat too much cake. Do something frivolous. Spoil yourself. Expect the best life has to offer.

Happy birthday!!!!

a corgi said...

Happy birthday!!! I am hopeful that curse will be broken this year and you'll have a wonderful day!

thanks for stopping by my blog!

betty

Valencia said...

AWWWW have fun!!

Valencia said...

AWWWW have fun!!

Lani said...

well happy birthday!...and sorry about the drama! :-)

Ebony Haywood said...

Happy B-Day! Make the best of it!

Becca said...

I think it just affects us more when something goes wrong on our birthdays...but here's to hoping all goes well! :)

AudreyO said...

Hope you ended up having an awesome birthday.

Moxie said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a safe, especially in your case, birthday. GOOD LUCK!

Also, thank you for commenting my blog.

Tressa said...

Hi Lizze! Just stopping by to say that your kids are so cute! Those pics of Elliot and Emmett John are very sweet. I hope you had a wonderful drama-less birthday!

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!