My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Please forgive me...

10:02:00 PM Posted In , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »

I have been working on a blog for the last week or so. It is sort of out-dated now, however, I will still post it because I still want to remember the info later. There are many things I want to share but my fibromyalgia has been flaring up. So in an effort to lose myself and escape the pain, I've been lost in the Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series. I must admit that while I am a die hard Potterite, I was never so engrossed in that series as I find myself engrossed in this one. It has been heavenly to have some place to...escape to and "get away" from the pain for a little while. Now I have finished the four books in that she has released in the series so far (There is some speculations and drama surrounding the fifth book, Midnight Sun, which you can read more about on her website.) and I feel lost. The bad news is that I feel like I don't have a getaway from my pain any longer. The good news is that I can finish the post I started a week or so ago and post about the other things that have been bouncing around in my head. I can also post a ton of pictures and videos I've pulled off my cell phone, including but not limited to Mr. Emmett John's First Birthday! :)

And so, I apologize, yet again, for my absence. I was lost in the land of Forks, WA and Bella, Edward, Jacob, Alice and the rest of the Cullens et al. But I am back now....until I find another book to grab my interest and distract my mind. ;)


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!