Saturday 9: I Ran
1. When's the last time you ran? I haven't ran in years. Although I used to run all the time when I was stressed out.
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? The really well loved pairs do.
3. What are you dreading right now? The new school year. I'm terrified that Gavin won't make it to the end.
4. Do you like Mexican food? I love Mexican food!
5. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate peanut butter
6. When was your last doctor's visit? Wednesday 8/19/2009 with Dr. T
7. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? Maybe in some alternate universe but not in this one.
8. How many pets do you have? 2 ~ 1 dog, Miss Maggie Sue & 1 cat, Miss Cleo (not the washed up psychic) unless you count the numerous fish and a turtle then I have more than 2
9. "First Loves Are Never Over;" is this true for you? Yes and no. I believe that first loves always hold a special place in our hearts but I don't believe that they "are never over". My first love is definitely over. A part of me will always love him but I'll never be in love with him again. I only have love for my Robby now.
If you would like to join in the fun of the Saturday 9, head on over to Samantha's Blog and jump right on in!