My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Oops!

6:40:00 PM Posted In , , Edit This 1 Comment »
Things are looking a little crazy at the moment. The blog is in a bit of upheaval. Please excuse it all. It occured to me the other day as I was organizing my files that my photos of Rob and the boys were outdated. Well Elliott Richard's and Emmett John's were from Christmas time but honestly they were just placeholders until I could find some that I truely liked. You're all probably wondering who the heck "Henry James" is...I need to post about him. It's coming. With a few other posts I'm working on. For now, just know that things that appear off kilter but I'm working it. =)

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Nicole said...

Pshhh Get with it ;) OH BTW... I sooooo need to call/text you.... d.r.a.m.a. w/ someone's mama.... and I'll be lucky to make it to sunday w/o getting in trouble (if I'm not already...

Just dropping by to show I'm still alive ;)

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!