My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Bold Faced Liar Creative Writer Award

11:01:00 AM Posted In , , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
My beautiful friend LaTree has blessed me with the Bold Faced Liar "Creative Writer" Blogger Award.


HERE ARE THE RULES OF THE AWARD
1.Thank the person who gave this to you. (Check!)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (Double check!)
3. Link to the person who nominated you. (Check!)
4. Tell us up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth. (Outrageous truth? Okee doke...Check!)
5. Allow your readers to guess which one or more are true. (Please leave a comment! I'm curious to see who knows me the best.)
6. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies. (Hhhhhhh....who should I pick?)
7. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate. (Check!)
8. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them. (Not a problem.)

Now let's see who can tell the difference between my Outrageous Lies and Outrageous Truths. =)

~*~ I didn't meet my sister until I was 25 years old.
~*~ I still haven't met my oldest sister.
~*~ I was once pulled over for driving 91mph in a 65mph zone.
~*~ I love the smell of "stinky baby feet", which belong to small children birth to 24 months.
~*~ Speaking of 65, I used to be able to type 65wpm.
~*~ My favorite candy treat is chocolate covered ants.
~*~ I search for freebies when I get really stressed out.
~*~ The act of writing is relaxing for me - even if it agrivates my arthritis in my hands.

Now that we've had some fun with Outrageous Lies and Truths, I am pleased to bestow this Creative award upon the following bloggers:

1. Merrilee at Liars and Frogs
2. Amanda at Morelli Chaos
3. Masto Mama at Masto Mama Chronicles
4. Ellyn at Profoundly Seth
5. Jennifer at BPD in OKC
6. Nikky at Pleasantly Chaotic
7. Susan at Adventures in Surrogacy

And now, having finished all of my duties that came with this award I am going to go and work on the massive post I have that will catch y'all up on what's been going on in the Cheerio household for the past month or so. =) 



Photobucket

1 Comments:

Latree said...

they all make sense to me. I do love baby smell too..
may be you lie about your sisters, and the driving speed...

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!