My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

I've got my sister!

7:53:00 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I cannot even begin to put into words how it feels to FINALLY have my sister. We talk at least once a day, usually for about an hour or two at a time. We have so much in common it's kind of scary. lol Rob and I met her and her husband for dinner at a local ice cream parlor on Friday and it was funny to watch the hubbies look from her to me and back because we are so much alike. We laugh the same. We have the same mannerisms. The same sense of humor. We like the same foods, with slight differences, like she ordered her sundae with chocolate/peanut butter ice cream and hot fudge and I ordered mine with chocoloate ice cream and peanut butter sauce. It's just crazy. My other sister doesn't want anything to do with me at this point. My birth mother hates me. She seems scared of me. My sister says it's just because I force her to face her past but it isn't my fault she was "fast and loose" as my neice put it oh so well. Seems like I'm always paying the price for everyone else's mistakes. Oh well, I've got one sister, a brother-in-law, two nephews and two neices. Screw the rest of them! :P lol

0 Comments:

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!