Crazy Dreams
10:41:00 PM Posted In 1 year , 4 weeks , Dreams , Elliott Richard , Gavin , Pregnancy Edit This 0 Comments »It's funny how the subconscience tells us what we need to know. Like "Hey you! You're busy baking!" lol
Then last night I had this horrible dream where Rob and I kept finding Elliott Richard dead. No one knew how or why. And there wasn't anything we could do to stop this from happening. It was absolutely terrifying.
I had similar dreams the whole time I was pregnant with Elliott Richard. I had left him here. Driven off with him in the carrier on top of the car. I had left the house to go some where only to get there and learn I forgot him at home. I had more dreams about miscarriages where everyone said I was crazy and laughed at me than I could count.
With Gavin, there were dreams about what a cute little girl he was. (Apparently my subconscience is more accurate this time around.) He always had a head full of dark, almost black, ringlets and he was wearing a navy blue and marroon plaid dress. I also had dreams about nursing him. I would be nursing him in my dream and it would seem so real. When I would wake up to find my bed empty and void of a baby to nurse, I would sob.
With the dreams already starting, I'm afraid to think of where they are going to end up over the next 9 months. Oy!





























0 Comments:
Post a Comment