PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Humbled

11:17:00 PM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Lately, I have become accutely aware of the other blogs out there in cyberspace. I always knew they were out there. I just never really happened upon any of them that belonged to people I didn't already know in real life. Then I read a newspaper article about Tiffany, Jason, Hannah and Isaac . So I read her blog, start to finish. Her blog led to the Hummels and Nathan, Tricia and Gwyneth . It's kind of snowballed from there. I now have between 10 and 15 blogs that I check frequently. Most of them I don't even know how I happened upon them! lol I have met some wonderful and amazing people in the blog hopping adventures. When Rob sees me reading them, he always asks me "why". He asks why because more often than not I seem to come across the blogs of parents to preemies. He doesn't understand why I want to remind myself of that period in my life. I read them because they give me hope. I read them because they remind me of what could be. They remind me of what was. They remind me of all the reasons why I can't do the things I want to do. They are my daily dose of "humble pie".

Plus, there is nothing quite like reading through an entire blog and finally getting to that "everyone is home under the same roof" post.

0 Comments:

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!