PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Bed Rest ~ Day 4

11:37:00 PM Posted In , , Edit This 1 Comment »
Another day down. That's 2 Heparin injections, 2 Procardia doses, 1 massive Procardia induced migraine, and 2 visits = 1 exhausted bed ridden Lizze.

Today was more of the same. Except I got to sleep in, which was heavenly. My parents took the boys to dinner at a local ice cream parlor (yes, they still exist) so Rob and I even got an hour to hang out and eat in peace. Again, it was heavenly. Debbie stopped by for a quick visit so I could sign some paperwork for the PTA bank account. Then Rob's parents stopped by for a visit tonight. It was nice. We sat and chatted for a while. I even managed to stay awake this time! lol

I've been thinking about doing some sort of list every few days while I'm on bed rest. On Day 1, I did a list of things I've learned. Tonight I think I'll do another list.

Things I'm Grateful For

~Rob knows how to give my injections.
~Rob is good at giving the injections.
~Tiny moves more everyday.
~I've learned that if I eat dark chocolate, Tiny will dance a half hour later. (This trick is great for the moments I'm feeling paranoid about everything.)
~My friends and family make time to visit me.
~They also are kind enough to bring me yummy gifts. (The way to a pregnant woman's heart is through her stomach, don't you know.)
~At midnight I will be 21 weeks and 3 days pregnant, I've made it through
another 24 hours without preterm labor.
~My parents continue to help us out and give us a much needed break.



It's now way past my bed time. A girl needs her beauty sleep, ya know?

4 days down ~ 131 days to go

1 Comments:

Gram said...

You "all" need to be commended for all that your family is going through!!! I continue to pray that all works out with "tiny" and the boys, needless to say the two of you!!!!!!!!!

I cannot comprehend what life is like in your home. I have never walked that walk and do not want to. As you know my children are grown and we have grandchildren and a couple of "greats". Isaac and Hannah!!

Just know that I am keeping up with your blog and really care about what is going on with you and yours!!!

Christ's Love and ours, Gram and Papa Varvel

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!