5:23:00 PM
Posted In
Life
Edit This
It has recently been brought to my attention (through an old email I didn't know I had received until just now) that I may have hurt some feelings along the way with this blog. I assure that while I'm sure some of the things I have said have hurt, it was never my intention to directly hurt anyone. For better (and at times for worse) I have written about things I have come across. I strive in everyday life to live as openly as possible. (I've found it's makes it much more difficult for nay-sayers to cast doubt upon me if I start out by hiding nothing.) Unfortunately, there can be "collateral damage" when living as openly as possible.
To those whom I have hurt, please know that I am very sorry. Some things were posted to make you think. So things were posted because I needed to simply get them out and right now, this is my only outlet. Some things were posted to bring my feelings to light. (While I strive to live openly, I have learned that there are some who do not care to hear what others think, feel or believe. Even when I may have been asked to share those things.) I never intended to hurt with my words though.
So I'm sorry.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment