PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Goodies, goodies everywhere!

10:18:00 AM Posted In , , , , Edit This 2 Comments »
The mailman is probably trying to figure out why and how I became so popular virtually overnight! lol But I don't care what the mailman thinks because I've GOT GOODIES! :)

I received another care package from my Due Date Buddy Merrilee. (I have a few due date buddies for those who are confused by frequent referral to them all. :) lol)


Here's the first bunch of goodies: strawberry sour punch straws, a pretty green bag filled with different chocolates, Nicholas Sparks - "A Bend in the Road", and the white rectangle is a battery powered fire engine toothbrush. Elliott Richard was very happy to take the toothbrush off my hands. lol Now he's obsessed with brushing his teeth! If we let him, he would allow us to brush them all day long. lol

More goodies! :)


We've got the books (I need to go take a better inventory.) which includes Lipstick Jungle, Trading Up, With This Ring and a few others I can't read/don't remember at the moment (Sorry.). In front we've got the candy - Reisens, the Sour Punch Straws, a Hershey's Cookies and Cream candybar and my little bag of chocolates. (You guys should have seen the look on Rob's face when he saw the Reisens! lol) You can also see Elliott's prized toothbrush next to the strawberry sour punch straws. :) Next to the toothbrush are some perfume samples. :)


And here we have the last of the goodies that Merrilee sent me. Yum. Yum. Yummy. Luckily she sent two packs of Riesens because Rob ate one pack himself. lol He was excited to see the Mamba's too. I've never had them before but they're really good. Kind of like softer starburst. :)

Thank you, Merrilee!

2 Comments:

Merrilee said...

I'm glad the toothbrush is going to use! I used it for a marketing project, and lost the receipt. Enjoy it all!

<3

Nicole said...

You make out like a bandit!! Elliot Richard going to think everyone gets packages like that all the time ;)

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!