Update on "The Leak"
10:14:00 PM Posted In Life , Stressed/Exhausted , Vent Edit This 2 Comments »So as bad as my day was going it got much worse when we discovered it was sewage leaking from the second floor all the way to the basement.. It looks like this has been leaking for a really long time and we didn't know it..... We are not sure how we are going to approach this "little" project. It appears that they built the house around this pipe. Very difficult to get to....I will keep you all posted.....
It's been a pretty crappy day....





























2 Comments:
Rob,
Appreciated the punch line "a pretty crappy day." Glad you can find some humor in a frustrating situation.
Keep praying.
That really stinks... I hope that you guys are able to fix this problem without too much hassle... although I know it won't feel like that. I wish I could do something to help... I'm praying that everything works out!
Post a Comment