My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Bed Rest ~ Day 54

2:17:00 PM Posted In , , Edit This 1 Comment »
It's been a rocky weekend and it's only Saturday...that can't be good.

I've been having a lot of contractions over the past few days. I'm consistantly having at least 3/hr. Some of them aren't too bad but others HURT. I'm still torn between going in and being the "girl who cried labor" and not going in. At this point, I think I'll just wait it out. My biggest concern is that I'm absolutely exhausted. Not all of the contractions hurt but the act of having them round the clock like this, is physically exhausting. I'm not sleeping very well because of them. So I'm just exhausted.

I know more has happened. I can't remember it. I think I may just go take a nap and let Rob update you on everything later.

I will be sure to post if we decided to call/go in.

54 down ~ 81 to go

1 Comments:

Julie said...

(((Lizze))) - I hope things calm down so you can stay put. It's been a crappy weekend so far for everyone. Bob is in the ER right now because of his knee - worse this time than the past trips with his pain being a level 9/10 so they've just given him morphine. Now I'm laying here worrying about him and you. :( Hang in there!

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!