My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

12 days old

11:35:00 PM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
So Emmett John is now officially 12 days old. Soon to be 13 days old in one hour and 9 minutes.

His cord stump fell off today. *sob*

I've been waiting for this to happen because as my sleep deprivation comes and goes I keep catching it on clothes, diapers, my fingers etc. I didn't want it to happen because this is one tiny step (ha ha I made a funny.) closer to my last baby growing up. *sob*

It just dawned on me that his circumcision is healed. Now his belly button is healed, which means I can give him his first tubby. *sob*

I'm going to snuggle my Tiny Doodlebug now.

2 Comments:

Barbie said...

Give that tiny doodlebug a snuggle from me too! Yes, each step of "growing up" brings us a mixture of joy and sadness...you just have to enjoy each moment and treasure them because they are fleeting and precious...
Love, Mom

April said...

I just wanted to let you know I'm reading along and thinking of you, honey. I hope that things start to settle down soon and you fall into a good sleep pattern, and a nice routine at home. If there's anything you can do, you just hollar. And Lizze...you and Rob make some beautiful babies!

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!