My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Tubby Time

5:10:00 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 2 Comments »

Since we all need an Emmett John fix now and again, here are a few pics of Emmett during his "tubby time" yesterday. (They are all G rated.) For the record, he usually *loves* his tubbies until I begin to wash him. Then he screams. Yesterday he was just a giant fuss-pot so he screamed from start to finish. That's why his face is all scrunched and funny looking. Just so ya know.

Now...on to the fix. ;)

Chilling on Mommy's chest this morning

"Do I appear to be in the mood for this?!"

Again I ask you, "Do I appear to be in the mood for this?"

"Didn't think so!"

"I'm still not amused."

Post-tubby and no happier than during the tubby

2 Comments:

April said...

Hope he's feeling a bit better today. And I hope both of you got some sleep.

Barbie said...

You been feeding that kid butter? ha, ha

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!