Tubby Time
5:10:00 PM Posted In 5 weeks , Emmett John , Pictures , Preemies Edit This 2 Comments »Since we all need an Emmett John fix now and again, here are a few pics of Emmett during his "tubby time" yesterday. (They are all G rated.) For the record, he usually *loves* his tubbies until I begin to wash him. Then he screams. Yesterday he was just a giant fuss-pot so he screamed from start to finish. That's why his face is all scrunched and funny looking. Just so ya know.
Now...on to the fix. ;)
Chilling on Mommy's chest this morning
"Do I appear to be in the mood for this?!"
Again I ask you, "Do I appear to be in the mood for this?"
"Didn't think so!"
"I'm still not amused."
Post-tubby and no happier than during the tubby


































2 Comments:
Hope he's feeling a bit better today. And I hope both of you got some sleep.
You been feeding that kid butter? ha, ha
Post a Comment