My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Google It!

9:58:00 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

The following words and phrases have brought readers to my humble blog:

trileptal accidental dose (Ask Jeeves) ~ Wow. Trileptal questions are still bringing readers to the blog. I feel a little better that I'm not the only one who handed out an accidental dose though. :)

trileptal complexion (Google) ~ I didn't know there was such a thing as a "Trileptal complexion". Interesting....

brie cheese (Google) ~ Ah...cheese...I miss cheese.

i believe that faith has brought us here, so we can be together girl- cherrio commercial (Google) ~ Even misspelled searches for cheerio commercials bring readers to me. :D

greeting cards to mommy and daddy (Google) ~ We've got all three of those things: mommy, daddy and greeting cards. :)

m&m facts (Yahoo) ~ I am 99% sure that this person didn't find what they were looking for. My M&M's are sweet but they don't have anything to do with the candies. Sorry about the confusion.

0 Comments:

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!