My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Please excuse my mess.

5:36:00 PM Posted In , , Edit This 2 Comments »
I've decided that the brief little descriptions I had in my sidebar were no longer sufficient. However, I did not realize that it was going to be quite so difficult to:

a) Get the pictures to look the way I want and do what I want them to do.

and

b) Set things up the way I want them.

Now I don't technically have OCD, however, there are certain things I am very picky about. My blog just so happens to be one of those things. ( :) lol ) So I'm on Day 2 (or 3 - I forget which) of tweaking and changing and rearranging.

Please excuse the mess while I work to get things just right. :)



Photobucket

2 Comments:

Julie said...

miss ya!

Nicole said...

I miss you too!

And my offer still stands on the new blog header and all picture related things :) Just email me the pics and a discription of what you want... and I will do my best ;)

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!