My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Tuesday Toot!

10:50:00 PM Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »

This weeks Tuesday's Toot is a list of Toots. :) So, here we go...

Today I accomplished the following things:

1.) I went to the Farmer's Market for fresh fruit.

2.) I washed more than half the dishes.

3.) I cut up the watermelon for the babies - Emmett John loves watermelon.

4.) I finished laminating and cutting the labels for the Cheerio Family Prison and started to put them up around the house.

5.) I put together the "Mommy & Daddy Chore List". (I'll take a pic so y'all can see it later.)

6.) I washed and dried 4 loads of laundry and folded and sorted 3 others.

7.) I finally started my new meds because Mr. Emmett John is finally weaned. (That's another post that's in the works.)

Go me! :)



Photobucket

2 Comments:

Storm said...

You got lots done. Good for you. Toot toot.

Call Me Cate said...

Wow, very productive!

I stopped by to say thanks for following my blog by returning the follow. Hope you have a great weekend.

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!