My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Small Talk Six #1 ~ 6 Things You'll Miss (Or Not) About Summer

9:29:00 AM Posted In , , Edit This 4 Comments »
Today's Small Talk Six is:
6 Things You'll Miss (or Won't Miss) About Summer!
1.) I will not miss the heat. I don't do well in extreme heat.
2.) I will not miss the neighborhood hoodrats. I can't wait for them to go back to school.
3.) I will miss having my afternoons free without having to make sure I'm at Gavin's school by 3:00pm.
4.) I will miss not having to worry about when we wake up in the morning and being ready right away.
5.) I will not miss the bugs and the tourists and my street filled with cars from neighbors having parties/BBQ's.
6.) I will miss having the ability to get up and go as a family whenever we want.
If you would like to join in the fun of the Small Talk Six just head on over to Momdot.com and grab the topic and the graphic. Enjoy! :)





Photobucket

4 Comments:

Through Thick and Thin said...

i won't miss the heat either. heat + me = yuck
thanks for visiting my blog. I see we have some things in common with our children. I'll be sure to visit often

Melissa B. said...

I'll miss more than I can name, but I'm strangely excited about starting school in a week. Do you think the teacher is growing up?

stephanie (bad mom) said...

I'm with you on the heat; we've had some brutal temps in our normally mild Pacific NW this summer. I don't know how to dress (appropriately) for it!

Thanks for visiting me :D

Dr.John said...

I won't miss the heat either. But I'm retired and live on a very quiet street so nothing else fits.

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!