PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Boredom

3:15:00 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
The Letter A
Are you available?: Nope
What is your age?: 27
What annoys you?: Ignorance

The Letter B
Do you live in a big house?: It's big enough.
When is your birthday?: July 18th
Who is your best friend?: My hubby

The Letter C
What's your favorite candy?: Fireballs and chocolate
Who's your crush?: Don't have one.
When was the last time you cried?: A few days ago.

The Letter D
Do you daydream?: Probably a little too much.
What's your favorite kind of dog?: Mini-pincher
What day of the week is it?: Tuesday

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?: over-easy, scrambled, poached
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: Yes
What's the easiest thing ever to do?: Love my kids

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?: Not yet
Do you use fly swatters?: Do cats count?
Have you ever used a foghorn?: Nope

The Letter G
Do you chew gum?: It happens
Are you a giver or a taker?: I give. But I like to get
Do you like gummy candies?: Sometimes

The Letter H
How are you?: Not that great, but I'm alive, so yeah, I'm doing ok.
What color is your hair?: Salt & Pepper (Yes, at 27 I have salt & pepper hair!)

The Letter I
What's your favorite ice cream?: Depends on my mood - mint chocolate chip or chocolate peanut butter
Have you ever ice skated?: A long, long time ago
Do you play an instrument?: I played piano and clarinet

The Letter J
What's your favorite jelly bean brand?: Jelly Belly
Do you wear jewelry?: Engagement ring, wedding band, my Granny's ring, and a necklace with a Celtic symbol for well-being

The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?: I'm just not the killing kind
Do you want kids?: I hope so since I have two and I'm pregnant with our third! lol

The Letter L
Are you laid back?: Depends on the day and what is currently going on
Do you lie?: About gifts, birthdays, holidays etc not the big stuff

The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie?: No, don't go there. Too many!
Do you still watch Disney movies?: All the time!
Do you like mangos?: I think so, it's been a while.

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?: Lizze, Mommy, Elsa
What is your real name?: Elizabeth
Whats your favorite number?: 3 or any multiple thereof
Do you prefer night over day?: Either or, I'm not picky.

The Letter O
What's your one wish?: For my family to be happy and healthy, whatever that means.
Are you an only child?: Well, now that is a tricky question isn't it? lol Short answer, no.

The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about?: Returning to court
What are your pet peeves?: Ignorance
What's a personality trait you look for in people?: Humor and a feeling for people

The Letter Q
What's your favorite quote?: Bad luck is something you endure. Good luck is something you create. Bobby Kennedy
Are you quick to judge people?: All the time, but I always give a second chance

The Letter R
Do you think you're always right?: Only if I am.
Are you one to cry?: If the situation calls for it.

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?: Both
Do you like snow?: NO
What's your favorite season?: Fall

The Letter T
What time is it?: 3:24 pm
What time did you wake up?: 7:45 am
When was the last time you slept in a tent?: A long, long, LONG time ago

The Letter U
Do you carry an umbrella?: Not even when it rains.

The Letter V
What's the worst veggie?: Lima beans
Where do you want to go on vacation?: Ireland

The Letter W
What's your worst habit?: Being self-critical
Where do you live?: Ohio
What's your worst fear?: Needles, drowning

The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray?: More than I care to count
Have you seen the x-games?: No interest
Do you own a xylophone?: No.

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?: That depends on what's wearing it
What's one thing you yearn for?: Peace (inner and world)

The Letter Z
Whats your zodiac sign?: Cancer
Do you believe in the zodiac?: Yes, to some extent.
Favorite zoo animal?: Otters

0 Comments:

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!