PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Random Elliott Photo Update

4:46:00 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Dinning Room Remodel
Here's a pic of BIL Jon painting the dinning room. He painted our living room that same color only the dinning room ended up with a coat of a darker green on top.

Elliott & Uncle Jon
Elliott & Uncle Jonny - Aren't they cute? :)

True love?
Elliott giving "lovins" to a teacher's daughter at Gavin's Christmas program. He was just infatuated with her! lol

All dressed up with no place to go.
My little man, all dressed up with no place to go.

Off. On. Off. On.
Look Mom! I figured out the light switch! Off. On. Off. On. Off. (It went on for hours! lol)

It's Cat Burgler Elliott!
Beware! It's "cat burglar" Elliott!

Baby in a box
I could have sworn Fed-Ex had regulations against shipping babies in boxes?!?!

Elliott & Aunt Kate
Elliott & Aunt Kate opening gifts on Christmas.

Checking out the beanbag chair
Checking out the beanbag chairs Santa brought to Grandma & Grandpa W's house. He likes the blue one best. I think it's because the blue one is Gavin's and he loves anything that has to do with his big brother. :)

Elliott & Mommy opening gifts
Opening gifts with Mommy at Grandma & Grandpa W's.

The easiest way to eat an apple?
Using the dinning room table to help hold your apple is all the rage. Didn't you know?

Mischeiveous Elliott
I just LOVE the expression on his face! It's classic Elliott. "If only you knew the evil schemes I'm plotting right now." lol

0 Comments:

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!