PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

I'd just like to say...

10:11:00 PM Posted In , , , , Edit This 4 Comments »
That Junior's cheesecake is AMAZING!

Oh.my.gosh!

I did in fact have it for dinner and I'm thinking of having another small piece for a snack.

Yum. Yum. Yummy!

4 Comments:

Merrilee said...

I am soooo jealous. I need to eat something before bed, and now only cheesecake sounds good. That and my little man started kicking insanely when I started thinking about cheesecake. Too bad I'm already in PJ's and Jason is out of town....

begins with v said...

that was my favorite part about being pregnant and breastfeeding...getting to eat whatever I wanted! Now I'm trying to reverse that bad habit!

Apple said...

I'm with Slade on that one...though I don't think I'm doing as well at the reversing as she is.

Cheesecake is my FAVORITE and I'm wishing hard that I was sharing in your fun!

Laura said...

glad you liked it babe! so what other NY preggo cravings shall I help you out with?

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!