PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

My 3 Things

8:14:00 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 4 Comments »
I got this off of Shannon's blog. And much like her, I'm posting a disclaimer first. :)


These are things that I would change only if I knew that they would not greatly effect the course of my life after that point. If it is an all or nothing change, meaning I make the changes and my life is completely different, than I pass and I'll leave things as they are. If, however, I can change these things and simply have them erased...then where do I sign. Without further ado, here are...

My 3 Things

1) My first "marriage" ~ I would simply follow my instincts, rather than ignore them, and not say "I do". Had I done this then, there's a very real chance I would not be $25-50,000 in debt for legal fees incurred during my divorce and custody battle.

2) I would take the job offer made to me in November 1999. I was working at Blockbuster Video. My assistant manager offered me a position as an Assistant Manager in her new store in Alliance. She also offered to allow me to stay rent free with her and her husband (as long as I was working and in school) so that I could attend Mount Union College (one of my top 3 college choices out of high school that I couldn't afford tuition and room & board for) without commuting or having to try and pay room & board. There's no telling how different my life would be had I taken this offer.

3) I would have taken more time to enjoy the little things in life. I also would have taken more time to journal my experiences in life. I'm told that I'm somewhat of a "statistical anomaly" and I think it would come in handy for my kids to know about that part of my life when they are old enough. I also would have taken more time to journal during Gavin's pregnancy and infancy. Things were so crazy and chaotic that I didn't do these things as much as I would have liked. Now I wish I had.

4 Comments:

Apple said...

I'll follow your lead...it's an interesting topic for the day. I have changed my blog address and only allow invited users now. I think I'll need you email to invite you?? When you figure it out, let me know what to do so that you can check me out. Ironically, it wasn't the strangers that I didn't want reading. haha

Mom said...

Guys,
I write with no luck, because I don't know how. The last time I wrote it came back to me instead of you. Please know I am trying. Maybe you can help me. Aunt Sharon

Mom said...

Yes it worked! You have no idea how many messages I lost. Only it's coming from Grammie and I don't know how to fix that. Sofie is yelling. Talk later. Aunt Sharon

Mom said...

Guys,
I write with no luck, because I don't know how. The last time I wrote it came back to me instead of you. Please know I am trying. Maybe you can help me. Aunt Sharon

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!