My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Names, Names, Names......

11:01:00 PM Posted In , Edit This 10 Comments »
As my amazing wife posted earlier, we are at a loss trying to come up with a name. Lizze and I are overwhelmed. We are physically and emotionally exhausted from the past 7 years. So I am reaching out to you guys for some help...

We need ideas for a first and middle name. We are having a tough time putting thoughts together let alone come up with something this important.

So please post a comment to this blog with a name idea or ideas....


Thanks in advance for your time. Hopefully this should prove to be fun..

Thanks

10 Comments:

Jen said...

Don't stress too much about the name. JJ didn't have a name until we were leaving the hospital.

I will try to think of a couple of good ones and let you know!

Keep hanging in there. I'm praying for you daily!

Raelyn said...

What happend to Jonas and Parker?

Liz S. Rahway, NJ said...

I've always been a fan of Peter and William. Your family is beautiful, through all your troubles the love you have for each other is evident. That's beauty right there. Stay well! Looking forward to "meeting" Tiny!

April said...

I'm a fan of a few names....Benjamin, Simon, Elliot (which you've got!), James (but not Jim), hmmmm.....that's all I an think of at the moment. :) Good luck. It will come to you!

Katrina said...

I've always liked Josiah.
and Nathaniel David. (nathan or nate for short)
Also Caleb Michael.

Good luck picking out a name!

Julie said...

what happened to Alexander (aka Xander)????? I thought that was a wonderful name and don't know why that was dropped from the list.

Barbie said...

I had a dream last night that his name was Lance. I don't even like that name but you know my "dreams". Anyway, here's my suggestions:
Aidan
Caleb
Caden
Cade
Christopher (call him Topher)
Dylan
Evan
Dalton
Gage
Hayden
Ivan
James
Jonah
Luke
Leo
Max (still loves it)
Noah
Phillip
Rylan
Samuel
William

Lola said...

I think if I say my name again Lizze will shoot me lol

Anonymous said...

Just name him Carter Joseph and get it over with. Love, Grandma W

Merrilee Dilley said...

Every time you say Tiny I think Tim...

I think Timothy is cute!

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!