My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

NOW!

6:03:00 PM Posted In , , Edit This 5 Comments »
35 weeks appears to be the limit. Contractions are 10 minutes apart. Have been that way all day. Some feel closer than 10 minutes to me. I feel like I'm leaking but at this point who knows. They will not help me along unless my water breaks. Something had better freaking happen because these are exhausting. I'm going in. If they send me home, fine. But I don't know that they will.

If you pray, do it now! We don't have a name. I'm shaking. I'm exhausted. I'm so not ready.

PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!

5 Comments:

Katrina said...

Praying!!!!!

Nicole said...

are we ever truely ready?

Miranda said...

I think I speak for everyone when I say you are never really ready! Ya just do it! Thinking positive thoughts to you and your family! (btw, I love the name parker james!)

MarcsMom said...

all ours prayers to all of you....good luck and let us know..Marc is a good name lol!!

Shannon said...

Praying for you!!

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!