My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Stupid phone...

5:10:00 PM Posted In , , , , Edit This 2 Comments »
Stupid phone cut me off in mid-email when I was still typing. Oh well, I'll fix it later.

Long story short:

My water is leaking. (it took 2 tests and an ultrasound to confirm this.)
I've been admitted.
Pitcin was started @ 230pm.
Last time I was checked (2.5 hrs ago) I was dilated to 3cm and effacing more.
I am exactly 36 wks today.

We will probably post more later on. Pray he doesn't need the NICU. Please God, don't let him need the NICU.

2 Comments:

Miranda said...

Looks like it won't be too long until we find out the name! Good luck!

Katrina said...

Praying! =)

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!