My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

To My Friendly Roto-Rooter Reader

12:12:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Hi! Welcome to my blog. :)

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that I have nothing but respect for you guys. And I would have loved to go with the Roto-Rooter guy who came and gave us an estimate, however, it honestly came down to a matter of money. We need to be able to pay the bills and buy diapers so the difference of $200.00 is a HUGE difference to us. If money were no object, I would have loved to have Roto-Rooter snake the line and "make it like new", as well, as had them replace the entire soil stack and plumbing int the full-bath on the 2nd floor. But that just wasn't feasable.

Thank you for your advice and input. I hope you'll come back and visit us again. I have a feeling that this drama will be on-going for quiet a while. :) lol

0 Comments:

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!