My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Google it

4:58:00 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
don't like confessions of a cf husband (Google) ~ Wow. I have no idea how this led you to my blog, unless it's just the mention of "Confessions of a CF Husband". (Hi, Nate! lol)
alton brown (Google) ~ I *heart* him! *smitten sigh*
bedrest fathers (Google) ~ Wow. Sorry you're on this wild ride. Good luck!
gosselins do not need our pity blog (Google) ~ Well, that's your opinion.
''pops'' '' father emmett john'' (Google) ~ Look! Someone (apparently a clergyman) has Emmett John's exact name. :)
Confessions of an Ex Wife Beater (Google) ~ No idea why this led you to my blog because we don't have any wife beaters here - current, ex or otherwise.

(Yes, if you read her blog I stole this from MckMama. Thanks MckMama! lol)

0 Comments:

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!