My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

8 Things

10:27:00 AM Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »
8 things I look forward to:
1.) Nap time - mine, the boys'...I'm not picky.
2.) My new phone arrival on Wednesday.
3.) Bed time - again mine, the boys'...I'm not picky.
4.) 7:00pm - Elliott Richard's bedtime because while he falls asleep I get to sit in the quiet and do my work, uninterrupted.
5.) New "kid tricks" from Mr. Emmett John.
6.) That 30 minute window where my migraine meds work and my head doesn't hurt.
7.) Crushed ice + fountain coke = Polar Pop
8.)
Someday having my blog printed and bound to hand to the boys with their baby books.

8 things I did yesterday:
1.) Napped.
2.) Went grocery shopping.
3.) Picked up Freecycle items.

4.) Washed dishes.
5.) Washed laundry.

6.) Took care of a sick Elliott Richard.
7.) Took Gavin to the doctor.
8.)
Ran to the store for milk, which was the main reason I went grocery shopping.

8 things I wish I could do:
1.) Sleep whenever I want.
2.) Get Elliott Richard to stop picking his nose.
3.) Write a best selling novel.
4.) Meet my birth father.
5.) Not have fibromyalgia any longer.
6.) Win the lottery.
7.) Find a way to make it so Maggie could live with us forever. (One of my greatest fears at this point, is the day she dies.
8.) Own every Beatles album every made.


8 shows I watch:
1.) House
2.) Charm School
3.) Big Brother
4.) Bones
5.) Criminal Minds
6.) Law & Order (all three)
7.) Breaking Vegas
8.) Lockdown

Photobucket

2 Comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh My Gosh! #2 on the things you wish you could do. I am telling you I am so there with my daughter and its driving me insane! Good luck!

Have a great day!

Juliet Colors said...

I like that napping and sleeping feature prominently on these lists. Napping is one of my favorite things to do these days. ;-)

I hope your boys are feeling better.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :-)

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!