My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Please Pray! (Cancer Ass-Kicking Posse Unite!)

7:09:00 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 2 Comments »

Okay, so one my nearest and dearest Due Date Buddies from my pregnancy with Mr. Emmett John, Julie, just found out some scary news. Apparently, she has breast cancer. Luckily, it was found early. But that doesn't change how scary I'm sure it all must be. So if you pray, or whatever it is you do if you could add Julie and Bob and Cooper to your prayers (or whatever) I would appreciate it. I just adore Julie and I hate to break it to breast cancer but she's going to kick it's ass! The extra prayers and whatnot certainly couldn't hurt though, right?


Photobucket

2 Comments:

BoufMom9 said...

Will certainly add Julie to my prayers and will head over to her blog to leave her some comforting words.

Julie said...

thanks Lizze! :)

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!