My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Six Word Saturday #8

8:59:00 PM Posted In , , , , Edit This 7 Comments »


OME Sorority for all Twilight women!

If you are a woman (25 years +) and love Twilight stop by OME and check it out! The ladies are great. The boards are great. The moderators are great. (Of course, I could be biased because I'm both a lady on the board and one of the moderators. :) lol) We have a blast. But don't take my word for it, come and check it out for yourself. ;)



Photobucket

7 Comments:

Call Me Cate said...

Not a Twilight fan but have fun! Isn't it great that there's something for everyone? Thanks for playing 6WS!

Jessica said...

*sigh* Edward.

Is it November yet?

CynthiaK said...

Wow, I'm so missing the boat on the Twilight thing. I've read the first book and that's as far as I've gotten! Sigh...

Becca said...

Sounds cool but I can't commit to real life events :(

Melissa B. said...

Some day I'm going to read these books. I saw them on sale at TJ Maxx the other day for $6.99 each...perhaps I should purchase them for a rainy day?

Kat said...

I do heart me some Edward. Off to check out that site :)

*Kat* said...

I want to join but am only 24, hmmm...are you strict on the age thing?

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!