Six Word Saturday #8
8:59:00 PM Posted In Crazy Me/OCD , Fun , Memes , OME , Six Word Saturday Edit This 7 Comments »OME Sorority for all Twilight women!
If you are a woman (25 years +) and love Twilight stop by OME and check it out! The ladies are great. The boards are great. The moderators are great. (Of course, I could be biased because I'm both a lady on the board and one of the moderators. :) lol) We have a blast. But don't take my word for it, come and check it out for yourself. ;)






























7 Comments:
Not a Twilight fan but have fun! Isn't it great that there's something for everyone? Thanks for playing 6WS!
*sigh* Edward.
Is it November yet?
Wow, I'm so missing the boat on the Twilight thing. I've read the first book and that's as far as I've gotten! Sigh...
Sounds cool but I can't commit to real life events :(
Some day I'm going to read these books. I saw them on sale at TJ Maxx the other day for $6.99 each...perhaps I should purchase them for a rainy day?
I do heart me some Edward. Off to check out that site :)
I want to join but am only 24, hmmm...are you strict on the age thing?
Post a Comment